Electro Surgical Unit
The MEDILAP 400 MATRIX+ is a 400 watt high power, operating room generator/Electrosurgical Unit. The unit consist tissue impedance monitoring system, self adjustment of power output to reduce the continuous power setting for different tissue needs, to provide user consistent performance with all digital display of power and modes. The system delivers 6 monopolar and bipolar RF energy modalities to provide a high level of surgical precision. Engineered with the safety of the patient in mind.
- A tissue sensing technology used for all applications to deliver user consistent performance.
- Reduce the frequent adjustment of power setting as the tissue changes.
- Reduce the risk of collateral tissue damage due to sparkles and charring free power.
- Minimize the patient recovery time by performing precise and clean cutting and coagulation.
- Minimum RF distortion in other O.T. Equipment.
- Patient plate fault monitoring system.
- Auto monitoring facility, displays different error codes if any error occurs during use.
- Two independent power activation of monopolar output, hand switch operation and foot switch operation.
|RATED LOAD||RF POWER (WATTS)|
|MONOPOLAR CUT||Pure Cut||500 ohm.||400 W|
|Blend Cut||500 ohm.||300 W|
|MONOPOLAR COAG||Soft||500 ohm.||150 W|
|Force||500 ohm.||200 W|
|BIPOLAR||Macro||100 ohm.||150 W|
|Micro||100 ohm.||80 W|
|INPUT POWER SUPPLY|
|Input Voltage||180-220V Ac|
|Current Fuse||6 Amps|
|Unit Construction According||IEC-60601-2-2 & 60601-1-1|
|Output||All Floating Output|
|Nominal Frequency||350 Khz|
|High Frequency||<150uA rms in all output|
|Low frequency||10uA max.|