High Performance LED PHOTOTHERAPY UNITS for the treatment of neonatal jaundice due to hyperthermia.
Benefits Of High Power Blue LED Technology
New born neonates/infants are more prone to high risk of developing hyperbilirubinemia. Neonatal jaundice (hyperbilirubinemia) occurs in at least 60% of term infants. LED Phototherapy is the clinically proven & technically superior method of treating jaundice in infants. The device(Phototherapy) emits light through an array of high-powered light emitting diodes (LEDs). These LEDs have been specifically selected to emit a narrow wavelength of blue light that maximises the rate of bilirubin breakdown.
MEDILAP PHOTOTHERAPY UNIT
MEDILAP Phototherapy unit provide desired course of action of the LEDs alongside the optics have been intended to give consistency of light on the infant(new born), while limiting undesirable spill and glare outside the treatment surface.
- Effective high intensity photo-therapy device based on advance LED technology to treat the critical condition.
- The unique design of device and distribution of light intensity ensures to cover the entire treatment area.
- LED based display supply and control unit with treatment time and integrated cumulative hour meter.
- Baby bed is transparent with tiltable facility and collapsible side panels.
- Having a height adjustable mechanism.
- Epoxy powder coated frame, control box and IV rod.
- Heavy duty base with anti static castors.